I have released four recipe books so far:

The Best of the Sunny Raw Kitchen
The Best of Raw Freedom Community
Delightfully Raw and
Deliciously Raw

These feature some of the most delectable creations to have come out of my raw kitchen and will appeal to anyone interested in a healthier diet, regardless of their level of knowledge and experience. From easy one-step everyday fare to more elaborate and involved gourmet dishes and layered cakes, they offer something for everyone and every occasion. Incredibly tasty smoothies, creamy and comforting warm soups, sexy salads, delicious nut cheezes, satisfying entrees and scrumptious guilt-free desserts...

Healthy food never tasted so good!

To learn more about my recipe books, click here!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Recipe of the Week: Amazing Cauliflower Orange Dressing

I thought I'd post this week's recipe of choice early since I'm getting ready to head out of town for a little while.

Manu came up with a fantastic dressing over the weekend; my and Don's new favorite. Manu has whipped up 3 batches in 4 days which says it all... We would have never guessed there was cauliflower in there in a million years! A must try!


Amazing Cauliflower Orange Dressing

Yields about 1 1/2 cups

1/2 cup cauliflower
1/2 cup + 1 tbs lightly flavored oil such as sunflower oil
1 tbs raw sesame oil
Juice of 3 small oranges (or 1/2 cup)
1/4 tsp fresh garlic
1/2 tsp green onion (white part)
1/4 tsp paprika
2 tsp raw tahini
2 tsp agave nectar
1/2 tbs lemon juice
Salt to taste

Blend in high speed blender until smooth.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I leave for a couple days and I come back to this...sheer excellence! Thanks Carmi!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks and sounds fantastic. Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try this again. For some reason my post didn't post! :D Hey Carmella, amazing amazing amazing! Inspirational. Merci!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should know that most grapeseed is chemically extracted with hexane, a solvent you don't want to be ingesting. Try olive oil is you want something that is truely raw or organic sunflower oil. I don't think there is such a thing as raw sesame oil.

    ReplyDelete