I have released four recipe books so far:

The Best of the Sunny Raw Kitchen
The Best of Raw Freedom Community
Delightfully Raw and
Deliciously Raw

These feature some of the most delectable creations to have come out of my raw kitchen and will appeal to anyone interested in a healthier diet, regardless of their level of knowledge and experience. From easy one-step everyday fare to more elaborate and involved gourmet dishes and layered cakes, they offer something for everyone and every occasion. Incredibly tasty smoothies, creamy and comforting warm soups, sexy salads, delicious nut cheezes, satisfying entrees and scrumptious guilt-free desserts...

Healthy food never tasted so good!

To learn more about my recipe books, click here!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Winners of RFC's Second Holiday Draw

I couldn't have hoped for a more perfect winter day to put on my Mama Claus hat! The sun was out and the cold temperatures of the last week have left the snow mostly intact in the trees. Just gorgeous!

In spite of my looking around, there weren't any elves to be found (guess they're all busy working for the Big Guy further up North!), but I still managed to get a little help in picking the winning tickets.

So without further ado, here are the winners of this year's Raw Freedom Community Holiday Draw:

PrincesseElaine
Christiane B.
grace85050
weezieworks@yahoo.com
Tasha
Ronn
kombuchachic
Tracey B.
Velvet
rawrev
Bergamot
bahamagreengal
malilies
Leanne L.
blondeoverblue
ladymerville
Jobet
clado9
Jennifer H.
Petra
Eugenia


Congratulations everyone! Keep an eye on your inbox; I'll be sending you an email shortly with the list of prizes to choose from.

I would like to extend a special 'Thank you!' to those who so generously contributed to this Holiday Draw and to all who participated!

Wishing you and your loved ones a joy-full and blessed Holiday Season!


2 comments:

  1. OMGosh! My name was drawn. Looking forward to your email. Congrats to all the winners. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! This is the second time I've won something in the past week or so. Thanks Carmella!

    ReplyDelete