I have released four recipe books so far:

The Best of the Sunny Raw Kitchen
The Best of Raw Freedom Community
Delightfully Raw and
Deliciously Raw

These feature some of the most delectable creations to have come out of my raw kitchen and will appeal to anyone interested in a healthier diet, regardless of their level of knowledge and experience. From easy one-step everyday fare to more elaborate and involved gourmet dishes and layered cakes, they offer something for everyone and every occasion. Incredibly tasty smoothies, creamy and comforting warm soups, sexy salads, delicious nut cheezes, satisfying entrees and scrumptious guilt-free desserts...

Healthy food never tasted so good!

To learn more about my recipe books, click here!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Carmella's Health Video Update - Part IX

I know, I know... I haven't made a peep in months!

I wasn't purposefully ignoring you guys; it just felt like all I'd have to share was old news, you know, of the not-that-much-improvement variety. There came a point when I got sooooo tired of talking about my health that I avoided being around people altogether, since the first thing that invariably pops up is always "How are you?" Sure, I suppose I could have lied, but that's not really who I am.

Anyhoo, at long last things seem to be looking up. Over the months (it's actually going to be one year in a couple of weeks!), I've learned not to get excited at the first sign of wellness, as pain would always raise its ugly head again a few days later. I now take it one day at a time. If I have minimal pain that day, 'Great!' but I keep reminding myself that that can change. Conversely, it also helps to minimize the drama and emotional response when the pain is more prominent.

Having said that, it has been something like 4 weeks since my last major 'flare'. (Knocking on wood.) It feels that at last my gut is slowly getting stronger and can tolerate an ever increasing amount of new foods. I continue to be careful and to not get ahead of myself by introducing too many items at once, so that I can keep track of my body's response. So far, so good. I can sense that there's still a long way to go before I can eat veggies in their raw state but I count my blessings; right now I can enjoy several kinds of raw fruits, a small amount of citrus juice, cooked tomato, quinoa, and even blanched almond butter! (Woo hoo!)

What a learning this whole experience has been thus far! It's teaching me about patience and acceptance, about going beyond any fixated ideas and self-imposed limitations, and above all, about the fact that, really, I know nothing. I've finally realized that I can't simply figure this whole thing out and heal myself alone. I've done everything I possibly can, the time has come to surrender the process over to God, The-Energy-Behind-All-Things, to The Mystery...

But 'nuff typing, I'll tell you more about what's been going on this last little while in this next video.


To learn more about Oxygen Therapy/Hydrogen Peroxide:


http://www.bobbyshealthyshop.co.uk/Hydrogen-Peroxide-Internal-Use.php

http://drinkh2o2.com/


My Other Health Video Updates:
 

11 comments:

  1. So happy to see you looking so well! And please know that many of us are sending you our thoughts, prayers and love as you continue on your healing process. Much respect & support..... Penni Shelton of Raw Food Rehab & Upgrade Your Plate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and love to you Carmella. Wishing you continued healing. You look radiant. Cozy up and stay warm.
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Carmella, so good to hear you are so much better, I was wondering lately. There is one thing I wanted to share with you and thats me too have those kind of problems going on for some time now , without anything really wrong I( no bacteria, no parasites, no yeast) and for my feeling this happens also when we are descending more into the lower chakra s that these kinds of things happen as there is much to clear there, also on a cellular level and this goes DEEP and takes quite some time. As it is not only about what you eat but more so ab out every cell of the intestines changing into something new, which gives certain symptoms. I am almost done with this part of the process and so will you! Much love! Sukhi de Groot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay nice and cozy in your little cottage!!! You are looking well...and yes be grateful and live in the moment...Just as the universe brought you your little winter home...it is also leading you to your next adventure. Blessings and have a Merry Christmas...Oh yea...would love some gluten free bread recipes....<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carmella, you look beautiful, I see the healing has begun! Praise God for this!!
    If you have the energy could you please share the gluten free bread recipe. We have 3 family members with Crohn's and I have yet to bake a good one.
    Peace & Semi-Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO happy to hear you are doing better! Raw healing hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever life dishes up...garnish it with every tiny opportunity, for there is a table banquet of moments to dine out on. I am like a child with a chocolatey smile to see you here again. Loving the furfriends and fluffy Donnie. My life towards Yule is now complete xxx charlie

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are looking much better would like to hear about parasite cleanse didn't understand the name you use d thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Lana, it was Dr. Hulda Clarke's parasite cleanse protocol.

      Delete
  9. Sorry for taking so long to respond! We go online so rarely and I always end up with so many things to do when we are that I sometimes loose track... :(

    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You are sooo sweet, all of you!

    For those of you who were asking about the gluten free breads I've been making, I put some links in my latest blogpost.

    Lana, sorry for not answering your question sooner but thankfully someone else responded for me. ;-)

    Love you all!

    Carmi

    ReplyDelete